Pre-requisite: Scratch 1 or basic working knowledge of Scratch
Dec 21-23, 9:00-10:30am
Do you like to go sledding? If so, join us in this 3-day Scratch coding workshop to create your own epic story of a sledding adventure!
Students focus on animation design and development by creating their own sprites and backgrounds, and using code to bring them to life. Students go beyond the basics of Scratch coding developing their understanding of storytelling, sequencing, and animation creation. While doing so, they develop their skills further in common computer science programming structures and problem solving.
Our instructors support and coach students via a daily virtual classroom as they try, fail, and try again to achieve the result they want.
- Use programming logic and math
- Creative Problem solving
- Sprite design and creation
- Animation and storytelling
Online Club Requirements:
- Mac or Windows PC
- Internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
- TechVenture Certified Instructor
- Max 8 students per instructor, balancing personalized learning and time to socialize
- 1.5 hour of direct instruction online daily with optional continued learning outside of class