Pre-requisite: Python 1 or working knowledge of basic Python constructs and syntax
Dec 28-30, 11:00am – 12:30pm
In our 2nd winter python coding workshop, we’ve chosen a winter themed polar bear snowball game for this 3-day workshop. Students learn the basics of event-driven game mechanics by avoiding obstacles, fighting enemies and rescuing a polar bear. While doing so, they develop their skills further in sequencing, Python syntax and problem solving.
Our instructors support and coach students via a daily virtual classroom as they try, fail, and try again to achieve the result they want.
- Use programming logic and math
- Practice Python syntax and constructs
- Apply event-driven programming concepts to simple games
Online Club Requirements:
- Mac or Windows PC
- Internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conferencing
- TechVenture Certified Instructor
- Max 8 students per instructor, balancing personalized learning and time to socialize
- 1.5 hour of direct instruction online daily with optional continued learning outside of class