In this TechVenture Kids Online SCRATCH 5-week Course, girls and boys explore how to design and create their own games and animations using the creative development platform SCRATCH. Our Virtual Club is the perfect, home-based option for kids seeking the collaboration and guidance they receive in our after-school code clubs. With weekly projects, video lessons and live zoom meetings, students practice computer programming using the SCRATCH creative development platform and learn from others. This virtual club is open to all levels, beginner-advanced.
- Creative Problem solving and sequencing
- Design and sprite animation
- Variables and math operators
- If-else statements and control loops
Online Club Requirements:
- Mac or Windows PC
- Internet connection with access to Scratch 3.0 and Zoom Video Conferencing or Google Meetings
- TechVenture Certified Instructor
- Max 7 students per instructor, balancing personalized learning and time to socialize
- 1 hour of direct instruction plus 1-2 hours self-paced project work time, per week
TechVenture 1-on-1 Private Lessons:
Looking for more personal support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about private lessons.